This is the first post on my new craft blog. I figured I would show one of my first finished pieces that I have a picture of. I made this table runner when I was taking a quilting class called "Charm School". A "charm" quilt is a quilt in which every piece of fabric is different. You may not be able to tell from the picture but every piece really is different, even the white pieces. I gave this to my mother-in-law because she is always cooking and gardening. I knew it would be perfect for her. Now she keeps it on her counter most of the time.
I had a lot of fun making this. It was a simple pattern and I wouldn't mind making another one with coordinating fabrics. I think one for Halloween would be great. Although I do have some other really good table runner patterns.

No comments:
Post a Comment