Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Baby Blanket

What cute fabric!  Such a great find at a friend's yard sale awhile back.  I put this together last October for nephew who was born in September.  It was perfect since Shane and I love Looney Tunes.

My mom was awesome enough to let me use her quilt frames at her house.  She even helped me quilt it.  We did all the stitches by hand.  It was very nice to be able to hand quilt it.  We just followed the outline on the characters and then outlined one key feature on each of the large sized characters.  I was very pleased with how well this turned out.  It's nice to be able to make something new for someone.




Sorry I couldn't get it to turn the right way.  I am still getting used to this whole thing.  But it still shows it off well.

No comments:

Post a Comment